Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cheap Deals MR Direct Undermount Equal Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kichen Sink





So I saw a great deal on their website and read a few bad reviews on here making me wonder whether I should order. But I eventually decided to go for it due to the great price. And everything worked out great (for free shipping : -). So I figured I would put my experience over those bad reviews, even though I generally don't review stores. I received MR Direct Undermount Equal Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kichen Sink the original new item with US warranty that I ordered very quickly on my first order. And received order placed and shipped confirmation e-mails very quickly. On my second order my credit card company thought it might be a fraudulent activity and blocked. But shortly after getting a call from my credit card company telling me they blocked and that I would need to tell the retailer to try again, I received an e-mail from Amazon billing department stating that the credit card could not be charged and to please contact them. I decided to call and yes, the person spoke English with a heavy Eastern European accent, but she was informed and capable (even if polite might not apply) and resolved the issue straightforward. Also, it's not always the easiest to find things on their website as their structure does not always work. But if you know what you want it can be a great way to get a great deal. So from my two transactions now I love their quick order processing MR Direct Undermount Equal Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kichen Sink, quick response to inquiries and great prices. And even though my credit card company caused problems they were quick and efficient in dealing with that matter. Can greatly recommend this store.


Cheap Deals MR Direct Undermount Equal Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kichen Sink




The MR Direct 504 large equivalent double bowl undermount sink is created from 304 grade stainless steel with a chromium/nickel content material and is available in 18 gauge thickness. The surface has a brushed satin finish to assist mask modest scratches that occur more than time and preserve your sink looking beautiful for years. The overall dimensions of the 504 are 34 ¾" x twenty ¾" x 9" and a 36" minimal cabinet size is required. This sink includes a three ½" offset drain(drain assembly not integrated), is fully insulated and arrives with seem dampening pads. As always, our stainless steel sinks are protected under a restricted life span guarantee for as extended as you possess the sink.
  • Undermount Stainless Metal Equal Double Bowl Sink with Components & Cardboard Cutout Template Provided
  • Exterior Proportions: 34 3/four" x twenty three/4" x 9" Offset Drain: three one/two" (89mm) Drain Opening
  • Brushed Satin Finish, Completely Insulated & Thick Sound Dampener Rubber Pad
  • Certified eighteen Gauge Stainless Steel, Chromium/Nickel Material
  • Life time Warranty & cUPC Certified (Unified Plumbing Code)









Searches: very best deals MR Direct Undermount Equal Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kichen Sink, sale MR Direct Undermount Equal Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kichen Sink, prime MR Direct Undermount Equal Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kichen Sink,low price for MR Direct Undermount Equal Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kichen Sink, promotion MR Direct Undermount Equal Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kichen Sink


Best Deals MR Direct Undermount Equal Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kichen Sink

No comments:

Post a Comment