Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Selling ROMAN TUB FAUCET





I just received the most beautiful ROMAN TUB FAUCET in the Cosmos. I can't believe the luster, green color and the size. It is magnificient. I have been looking for a while and have one in particular pearl that I ordered from another source and I compared it and all I could say was, "oh my God what a beauty, what a beauty Leon's pearl is." Your company is definitely the best source for customers. Can't thank you enough except to order my ROMAN TUB FAUCET to go with it. Thank you again.


Cut price ROMAN TUB FAUCET




Newport Brass Roman Tub Faucet Only, Lever HandlesIthaca CollectionSolid Brass ConstructionADA Compliant Lever HandlesBrass Valve BodiesQuarter-flip washer significantly less ceramic disc three/4" valve cartridgesQuick Hook up spout designSpout c-c nine-9/sixteen"Uses 20 Level StemMUST Buy VALVES SEPARATELYRequires 3/4" Valve Product NB1-636 Sold Separately








Searches: top deals ROMAN TUB FAUCET, sale ROMAN TUB FAUCET, ROMAN TUB FAUCET,top pick ROMAN TUB FAUCET, minimal ROMAN TUB FAUCET


SALE! ROMAN TUB FAUCET

No comments:

Post a Comment