Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Special offer Kohler K-4960-ER-7 Bardon Urinal with Rear Spud, Black Black





So I saw a great deal on their website and read a few bad reviews on here making me wonder whether I should order. But I eventually decided to go for it due to the great price. And everything worked out great (for free shipping : -). So I figured I would put my experience over those bad reviews, even though I generally don't review stores. I received Kohler K-4960-ER-7 Bardon Urinal with Rear Spud, Black Black the original new item with US warranty that I ordered very quickly on my first order. And received order placed and shipped confirmation e-mails very quickly. On my second order my credit card company thought it might be a fraudulent activity and blocked. But shortly after getting a call from my credit card company telling me they blocked and that I would need to tell the retailer to try again, I received an e-mail from Amazon billing department stating that the credit card could not be charged and to please contact them. I decided to call and yes, the person spoke English with a heavy Eastern European accent, but she was informed and capable (even if polite might not apply) and resolved the issue straightforward. Also, it's not always the easiest to find things on their website as their structure does not always work. But if you know what you want it can be a great way to get a great deal. So from my two transactions now I love their quick order processing Kohler K-4960-ER-7 Bardon Urinal with Rear Spud, Black Black, quick response to inquiries and great prices. And even though my credit card company caused problems they were quick and efficient in dealing with that matter. Can greatly recommend this store.


Lower price Kohler K-4960-ER-7 Bardon Urinal with Rear Spud, Black Black




Finish/Shade:Black-Black Bardon Urinal Washout urinal three/4' rear spud 1 or considerably less gallons per flush ADA compliant when rim is mounted no increased than 17' from completed floor Will Comply with the Us citizens with Disabilities Act when put in per requirementsof the accessibility Recommendations, Section 4.eighteen Urinals, of the ActValve not included.
  • Washout urinal
  • 3/four" rear spud
  • one or much less gallons for each flush
  • ADA-compliant when rim is mounted no larger than seventeen" from completed flooring
  • Uses 50% less h2o than the sector regular









Searches: Kohler K-4960-ER-7 Bardon Urinal with Rear Spud, Black Black, sale Kohler K-4960-ER-7 Bardon Urinal with Rear Spud, Black Black, hot deals Kohler K-4960-ER-7 Bardon Urinal with Rear Spud, Black Black,low price for Kohler K-4960-ER-7 Bardon Urinal with Rear Spud, Black Black, lower price Kohler K-4960-ER-7 Bardon Urinal with Rear Spud, Black Black


SALE! Kohler K-4960-ER-7 Bardon Urinal with Rear Spud, Black Black

No comments:

Post a Comment