Friday, May 31, 2013

Low cost Delta Lewiston Two Handle Lavatory Faucet (25901-RB)





I put a Delta Lewiston Two Handle Lavatory Faucet (25901-RB) in the shopping cart. When I returned to check out, the price had increased by . I emailed to ask if I might be able to still buy it at the lower price. Prompt reply from amazon? "Of course. Just call this number to make your purchase." I called, my call was answered promptly by a REAL PERSON who cheerfully took my order (at the lower price). Delta Lewiston Two Handle Lavatory Faucet (25901-RB) was in my hand the next day. With no tax, no shipping charges to boot. Amazing! That's what I call extraordinary service. This is my second purchase from you. Should/if/when I am in the market for another, guess where I'll be shopping? Thank you, Amazon. You're the BEST.


Order Delta Lewiston Two Handle Lavatory Faucet (25901-RB)




Sold as every. 4" heart. Plastic pop-up assembly. Oil rubbed bronze complete. Lifetime guarantee . Manufacturer number: 25901-RB. SKU #: 4298535. Nation of origin: China. Dispersed by Delta/Peerless Faucet Co.
  • four" middle
  • Plastic pop-up assembly
  • Oil rubbed bronze end









Searches: best money saving deals Delta Lewiston Two Handle Lavatory Faucet (25901-RB), cheaper Delta Lewiston Two Handle Lavatory Faucet (25901-RB), hot deals Delta Lewiston Two Handle Lavatory Faucet (25901-RB),top pick Delta Lewiston Two Handle Lavatory Faucet (25901-RB), promotion Delta Lewiston Two Handle Lavatory Faucet (25901-RB)


Price save Delta Lewiston Two Handle Lavatory Faucet (25901-RB)

No comments:

Post a Comment