Friday, May 31, 2013

Selling 15" Locking Shower Head Extension Arm in Oil Rubbed Bronze





Well since Best Buy has formed a monopoly in my hometown, I figured I best try my luck buying my 15" Locking Shower Head Extension Arm in Oil Rubbed Bronze online to avoid the inflated prices, taxes, and upselling of unnecessary calibrations and high-priced extended warranty. I ended up at Amazon.com and I am so glad I did. They don't charge tax for most states, there was an exclusive cart discount, and they accept returns within 45 days- the factor that made me enter my credit card information to buy this 15" Locking Shower Head Extension Arm in Oil Rubbed Bronze. Their customer service answered promptly and they shipped my 15" Locking Shower Head Extension Arm in Oil Rubbed Bronze out within 48 hours as promised. There were detailed instructions on how to inspect the box when it arrived and there was no damage- the trucking company handled it with care. I didn't see a "drop and tell" sensor that they promised would be there to indicate if the box was dropped. Overall, my experience with this company has been great and eased my fears of buying online. Goodbye Best Buy!


Great Deals 15" Locking Shower Head Extension Arm in Oil Rubbed Bronze




Our shower head locking extension arms are designed to hold extremely weighty shower heads. Because these arms lock into place, they must be loosened and re-tightened every time you move the shower head up or down. This ought to be completed with the water turned off. We do not recommend this extension arm except for weighty shower heads or in instances in which you will not be altering the height of the shower often. This listing is for a 15" Oil Rubbed Bronze Locking arm.
  • Increase or decrease your shower head fifteen inches with relieve.
  • Sound brass, manufactured to maintain large shower heads.
  • Beautiful difficult to uncover Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
  • No drooping!
  • Joints lock into area for additional strenth.









Searches: best deals 15" Locking Shower Head Extension Arm in Oil Rubbed Bronze, sale price 15" Locking Shower Head Extension Arm in Oil Rubbed Bronze, prime 15" Locking Shower Head Extension Arm in Oil Rubbed Bronze, 15" Locking Shower Head Extension Arm in Oil Rubbed Bronze, low cost 15" Locking Shower Head Extension Arm in Oil Rubbed Bronze


Cheap 15" Locking Shower Head Extension Arm in Oil Rubbed Bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment