Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Excellent Deals Americh BE8442TA2-BI Bel Air 8442 - Tub Only / Airbath 2 - Biscuit Finish





I loved my recent transaction with Amazon! Before I decided to buy my Americh BE8442TA2-BI Bel Air 8442 - Tub Only / Airbath 2 - Biscuit Finish from them, I had to do some research first. This was my first time with this online store. I found out they have an A rating with BBB, and they have been accredited since 1999 - so it is comforting to know that they are not some fly-by-night merchant. They are also an authorized dealer of the item I'm buying. I double-checked it with the manufacturer's list of authorized dealers. At the time of my purchase, the manufacturer of my item was having a price promotion, so all online merchants were selling it at the same price. Amazon however did not charge sales tax and offered free ground shipping. (I think they charge sales tax if you live in NJ.) So overall, I was able to save some money. I submitted my Americh BE8442TA2-BI Bel Air 8442 - Tub Only / Airbath 2 - Biscuit Finish on a Monday night, at about 11:00 PM. The following day, Amazon shipped my item. Wednesday morning, FedEx delivered the item to me (I had to sign for it). Fast, right? That was the free ground shipping! Another thing I love about Amazon is that they did not hassle me with phone calls from their sales team who would pretend to verify the order and aggressively try to make me buy additional accessories. I have no problems with my item so far. In case I did, I hope Amazon's customer service would assist me to resolve it. I would definitely shop with Amazon again.


Selling Americh BE8442TA2-BI Bel Air 8442 - Tub Only / Airbath 2 - Biscuit Finish




Airbath 2 Collection Perimeter Put Jets Person Airjets Heated BackVariable Pace Blower Heated Air Method Americh Handle Pad Pulse Wave Feature Drinking water Detection Sensor Automated Drying Cycle Per Mounted Blower and Controls Pre Leveled Bathtub 20 Year Restricted Guarantee
  • Americh
  • BE8442TA2-BI
  • Biscuit Finish
  • Bel Air
  • Air Baths









Searches: best sale Americh BE8442TA2-BI Bel Air 8442 - Tub Only / Airbath 2 - Biscuit Finish, sale price Americh BE8442TA2-BI Bel Air 8442 - Tub Only / Airbath 2 - Biscuit Finish, prime Americh BE8442TA2-BI Bel Air 8442 - Tub Only / Airbath 2 - Biscuit Finish,top pick Americh BE8442TA2-BI Bel Air 8442 - Tub Only / Airbath 2 - Biscuit Finish, discounted Americh BE8442TA2-BI Bel Air 8442 - Tub Only / Airbath 2 - Biscuit Finish


Sale Price Americh BE8442TA2-BI Bel Air 8442 - Tub Only / Airbath 2 - Biscuit Finish

No comments:

Post a Comment